- This course will introduce you to the world of training and shall guide you on how to undertake training from beginning to end. It shall cover both the technical and administrative aspects of training organization and management.
Kung ikaw ay nagnanais na mapabuti pa ang iyong kasanayan sa pakikipagtalastasan at pakikipag-ugnayan sa kapwa, ang kursong ito ay para sa iyo. Sa mga Agricultural Extension Workers (AEWs), ang pakikipagtalastasan at pakikipag-ugnayan sa kapwa ay isang pang-araw araw na gawain at kung higit na magiging epektibo ang pagsasagawa ng mga ito, mas maraming magsasaka at mas maraming tao ang maliliwanagan sa mga impormasyon at teknolohiyang nauukol sa pagsasaka at pangisdaan. Ang “on-line” na kursong ito ay nakasalin sa Wikang Tagalog upang mas mabilis na maunawaan ng mga Pilipino.
- Courseware Developer: Rolando Maningas
- Courseware Developer: Marites Cosico
- Courseware Developer: Mariel Celeste Cortez
- Helpful tips and advices are embedded in the course in the form of video clips shared by our subject matter specialist. Sample donor’s guidelines are accessible throughout the course in PDF format for your reference. These will help you get a better view of what funding agencies look for and how you structure your own proposal.
- Changing People's Lives Through Effective Extension Delivery: On-line courses on extension delivery system
This online course aims to introduce the different concepts of Community Organizing (CO) as well as the various processes in implementing CO. With Community Organizing as an integral part in the development of a community, the course will be a helpful tool for agricultural extension workers (AEWs) that are immersed in the communities.
- Courseware Developer: Olivia D. Gatus
This online course is three modules long with end of module test after each module. The online course is developed and maintained by ATI-RTC11
- This course is for Agricultural Extension Workers (AEWs) assigned in Local Government Units (LGUs). Quite commonly, marketing problems are currently regarded as beyond the scope of AEWs who are the officers in direct contact with farmers. Even when AEWs are able to identify marketing problems faced by farmers, their lack of expertise in this field or knowledge of appropriate sources of assistance makes them unable to help.
The course aims to address this gap. You can complete this course in one month.