Picture of Emelyn Furio
E-learner
by Emelyn Furio - Tuesday, 20 October 2015, 08:42 AM

Hi! I am Emelyn Furio, a graduate of Agribusiness Management from UPLB. I am working now as a research assistant in a university which offers a distance education as our mode of instruction for learning. That's where I got my idea to search on possible agriculture courses offered online and I came across this site. I am very glad to know that ATI was able to innovate and extend knowledge through e-learning since in my case, I don't have time to formally enroll in a residential class because of my working schedule. I plan to take several courses since I am very much interested in gaining knowledge about the technical side of agriculture specifically about practices that I can also share with my family and relatives who are also engaged in farming. I'm hoping to learn and impart a lot through this. Thumbs up for this! 
Picture of Joeven C. Calasagsag
Re: E-learner
by Joeven C. Calasagsag - Tuesday, 20 October 2015, 01:57 PM

Hi Emelyn, we admire your interest in agriculture. We are also grateful for your kind words to ATI's eLearning Program; it serves as an inspiration to all of us especially our courseware developers and subject matter experts that provided their time expertise for the development of theses courses. Welcome and See you online! :)
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)