Picture of Shirley Sta Ana
Enrollment key
by Shirley Sta Ana - Wednesday, 11 November 2015, 11:11 AM

How can we access enrollment key, the easiest way? Is it possible to delete the enrollment key?  And make it available anytime? Thank you!

not alone
Re: Enrollment key
by Emerson Deñado - Friday, 12 February 2016, 11:06 AM

Hi, Shirley!

Enrollment key is a one time access code for specific course. You may ask for it through Our Shoutbox, Text and/or call at 0920-946-2474 or call 982-2474 (Metro Manila) or 1-800-10-982-2474 (Provincial Toll-Free). By the way, what course do you want to enroll in?

Picture of Kimberly Bautista
by Kimberly Bautista - Thursday, 19 January 2017, 09:40 AM

Picture of Alberto Jaca
by Alberto Jaca - Thursday, 6 September 2018, 07:40 AM

Is it free maam/sir to have an enrollment key?? First timer here. Thank you.
Picture of Lowela Betache
by Lowela Betache - Friday, 21 September 2018, 11:25 AM

This E-Learning Course is to help farmers. Why made so difficult just to get an access. I'm always pissed off. Can the government do something about this enrollment key everytime. My contact is in overseas coz I'm an OFW FARMER and I can't even benefit from it as I can't get an enrollment key. WHY THIS AGENCY IS GIVING SO MUCH TROUBLE IN GIVING INFORMATION ON GROWING FOOD. ISN'T IT SUPPOSED TO BE EASILY ACCESSIBLE FOR MORE PEOPLE TO LEARN AND MORE FARMER TO BE TAUGHT. A VERY DISASTROUS PROJECT AN ORDINARY FARMER CAN'T EVEN OPEN THE COURSE. IT IS VERY USELESS AND VERY FRUSTRATING. I'VE BEEN STRUGGLING IN THIS FOR SO LONG AND NO SOLUTION. THIS E-LEARNING IS OF NO USE. WHY??????
Picture of Rodel Fumera
by Rodel Fumera - Monday, 26 November 2018, 01:15 PM

Hi Sir/Ma'am is the enrolment free?
Picture of Ladylyn Jose
by Ladylyn Jose - Tuesday, 27 November 2018, 08:33 AM

Yes. It's free. You just have to send us message through e-Learning mailbox/shoutbox:) Thank you and Happy e-Learning!
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)