Picture of JAYSON Q.  COQUILLA
Cannot access certificate after completing modules
by JAYSON Q. COQUILLA - Friday, 16 February 2018, 10:49 AM

Helo po, i enrolled to adlai production , i finished all the lessons and modules as well as the feedback but still cannot view the certificate due to time,,,
not alone
Re: Cannot access certificate after completing modules
by Emerson DeƱado - Wednesday, 25 July 2018, 11:52 AM

Hi Jayson,
based on our record, Certificate for ADLAY 1 was issued on Wednesday, 21 February 2018, 07:34 PM (153 days 14 hours). Thank you for taking online courses. Happy e-learning!
Picture of Arvin Rene Caabay
by Arvin Rene Caabay - Wednesday, 27 May 2020, 04:38 PM

hi i have the same issue, when i try to answer the survey for BEEKEEPING 1 i get this

This activity is currently locked. You must complete the following prerequisites first:

Amount of time enrolled in course.

Picture of Marjorie  Letrago
by Marjorie Letrago - Friday, 3 July 2020, 07:45 AM

Hello! The Same also sakin po. Do I have to complete the feedback in all forum?
Picture of Pedro Tino Agapan Jr.
by Pedro Tino Agapan Jr. - Monday, 28 September 2020, 01:15 PM

Hello there! I encountered same issue with the course CASSAVA1. Anyone can help me to get my certificate? I already finished the course, EOM as well as the feedback, but it seems there is error with the amount of time enrolled? Please let me know how to address such issue? Thank you very much po!
Picture of Pedro Tino Agapan Jr.
by Pedro Tino Agapan Jr. - Monday, 28 September 2020, 01:15 PM

Hello there! I encountered same issue with the course CASSAVA1. Anyone can help me to get my certificate? I already finished the course, EOM as well as the feedback, but it seems there is error with the amount of time enrolled? Please let me know how to address such issue? Thank you very much po!
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)