Picture of Amar Cuervo
Pig Farmer interested in Vermi composting, Coffe, and Cacao production
by Amar Cuervo - Thursday, 28 March 2019, 05:15 PM

Hello Guys.
Im Amar Cuervo from Medellin Cebu, an active OFW ( 1 month work onboard ships and 1 month at home on regular rotation). Its been my dream to stop working as OF W and have something with sustainable income at home. Currently still working on a ship , I am afraid to stop since I dont have much to pay my bills if do that. I have a small pig farm and its been for 3 yrs in operation. Its been doing good eventhough somehow the market price is unstable. I am interested to expand on Artificial Insemination, I do A.I. on my farm but since I dont have a lab so there is no processing that happen there. I just collect semen from my boar and had it straight into my sows. I do A.I. service to my neighboring farmers as well. Hoping that I could find somewhere to get A.I. lab equipments on a fair price. Also I am inetersted to start vermi composting, coffe and cacao production. If someone has the materials had the required materials for those please give me the information, preferrably in the northern cebu area. Thank and best regards to all. Your help will be much appreciated. Happy Farning everyone.
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)