Picture of Manuel Pineda
e-learning for better Filipino Farmers
by Manuel Pineda - Wednesday, 25 December 2019, 11:37 AM

Hi im manuel it's a great day to all born in angono rizal but now lives in tayabas . I want to have knowledge on how can i have extra income in farming i dont have a stable job, but still im happy in farming i plant different crops like ginger ,kamote and rice but still it isnt enough to sustain my personal and family needs so i want to learn a lot on how i can be more competetive in agricultural production. Still dreaming to become a degree holder. Farming teach me a lot a of lesson in life i believe that the new generation now must have knowledge about agricultural production for our better future and sustainabilty of food in our country. It creates job opportunities and maybe it is the solution to poverty and hunger in some places in our country. I know farming is not that easy so many people choose to live a easy life and now the number of our farmers here in philippines decreases. I dream that in the future Philippine will succed in Terms of Agricultural Production Worlwide . Sorry if there's some error in my grammar and spelling haha smilesmile
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)