Picture of Mareshah Martinez
Get to know metrain.
by Mareshah Martinez - Thursday, 22 October 2020, 10:04 AM

Good day! I am Mareshah Martinez, a Licensed Agriculturist and a Program Officer of East-West Seed Foundation, Inc. As a graduate of Agricultural Technology, I admit I have yet to gain more knowledge about the industry I am into. Since we can not have everything served at our plate, I always do research and read articles about Agriculture. Doing so, Google led me to agriculture.ph that keeps me updated in Farming. And there, I read an article about someone managing a farm somewhere in Batangas and started with little knowledge but with the help of seminars she attended and online courses offered by ATI, I was able to find this site. So here I am now, enjoying the courses offered in this site. I recently accomplished GAP 1 and is currently working on Goat 1.3 AND Citrus Production. Since I am an agriculturist, my mom always ask me questions that I admit, have limited knowledge about. Moreover, as a trainer, I need to step up and so to gain more confidence about the topics I discuss and share more knowledge or skills to trainees, I need to step up and do something about it. Hence, this courses would help me equip with knowledge I can share not only with my mom but also to the trainees I train. I hope I can meet farm enthusiasts whom I can exchange knowledge and experience with. Thank you!
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)