Picture of Daniel Lennox
Re: Organic agri festival opens May 28, 2010
by Daniel Lennox - Tuesday, 26 February 2019, 12:04 PM

I heard that organic fruits and vegetables are good for losing weight. I tried them, but it's not working for me. So, I found this article and I'm trying it and it's working for me so far. This is a medical cannabis and it can regulate weight for regulating memory and appetite, and when triggered by the compound cannabidiol, can cause memory lapses and an insatiable appetite to stop from eating to much. It can also help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Nowadays, there are several products of cannabis created, not only for smoking. So far, it really helps me to relax and I can see that there's a changes in my weight.

*The contents of this comment has been edited for the purpose of promotion of site for medical cannabis, a move still pending in Philippine legislature and courts

(Edited by Emerson Deñado - original submission Friday, 1 February 2019, 07:51 AM)

(Edited by Emerson Deñado - original submission Tuesday, 26 February 2019, 11:46 AM)

Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)