Joyjoy
Introducing Myself
by Pretty Joy - Thursday, 2 September 2021, 04:33 PM

I am Joyjoy Achivida,
I am married and I have 3 kids. We have own farm but not yet cultivated but we try to plant trees, bamboos ,coconut and banana. Now we just starting to plant ginger because it in demand in the market. My husband is working as security guard in a company for now he cannot focused on cultivating our farm. We need to learn more and slowly planning for our dream FelixJoy Farm aiming to produce organic and farm to table goods and livestocks. As of now we bought native doe goats , 1 pair of chicken. This why the reason I enroll in e-learning of ATI. I watch videos of Agripreneur of Sir Jiggy. We are so inspired by this farmers he feature in his show. We want to start as little step by step in my age 29, so that someday ten years from now we can help other farmers too. and encourage young people to be in farming. Cultivate there own land than to sell it.
I want to learn more about organic farming, goat raising, free range chicken, beekeeping and highly in demand crops in the market. For me learning is the key to success. Because the knowledge you have you can share it to others. I am proud to be a farmer. Country living.
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)