Picture of Cindy Lasco
Request for Images and other information on Banana Diseases
by Cindy Lasco - Monday, 15 November 2021, 02:40 PM

I, Cindy A. Lasco, am currently taking up my Masters degree in Information Technology. As one of the academic requirements for my Capstone Project course, I am required to develop a system that focuses on agriculture development, specifically on identifying diseases on banana. In this regard, I believe that this office has the knowledge and expertise on bananas, specifically on the classification of diseases that would be of very much help in the conduct of the system.

Currently, I am collecting image data sets for each diseases on banana as well as pest and disease resistance, susceptibility and control methods. Those data are needed to formulate the model which I will be using for the said Capstone project. With this, I would like to use this opportunity to crowdsource some information and data such as images or any other information on banana diseases that is available for sharing. Rest assured that any information gathered from your company/organization will be kept in strict confidentiality if deemed necessary.

Looking forward for your positive response with regards to this request. Thank you very much and your response is greatly appreciated.
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)