office
#TECHNOTIPS: Organic Farming
by Yovina-Claire Pauig - Friday, 3 June 2022, 05:01 PM

Organic FarmingDid you know that organic agriculture is beneficial to both agriculture production and nature conservation? It aims to produce food while establishing a balance in the agro-ecosystem.

There are several management practices you can do in organic farming. From as simple as composting and use of green manure to more elaborate ones like symbiotic associations, intercropping, and crop rotations, among others, we can promote a less-polluting agricultural system.

On the other hand, as a consumer, you can promote this cause through your purchasing power. By opting for organic products, you do not only make healthy food choices but also uphold the value of protecting the environment. (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations)

For more tips on agriculture, like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (@atiinteractive).

#ishareknowledge #atiinspire #OneDA

(by: Angelica Marie Umali, ATI-ISD)
Picture of antonio lugo
Re: #TECHNOTIPS: Organic Farming
by antonio lugo - Tuesday, 7 June 2022, 12:37 PM

hi ma'am/sir,

interested to learn more on this topic.
how can i enrol in your modular learning materials?
have enrolled already in your e-learning site and requested for enrolment key but no one is giving feedback.

appreciate your assistance.
thanks.
Picture of Jinal Panayaman
Re: #TECHNOTIPS: Organic Farming
by Jinal Panayaman - Sunday, 2 October 2022, 07:20 AM

Good Day, Ma'am/Sir

I would like to enroll in this topic Organic Farming, to know more about farming at the same time taking care of nature and soil.

Thank you, and I am hoping for your response.
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)