ms. pamela
New e-Learning Course now available!
by Pam Mappala - Friday, 13 August 2010, 09:12 AM

organic agricultureWe are pleased to announce another new course offering! This is the online course on Organic Fertilizer for Sustainable Agriculture. It is a three-module course that would take you through the methods of production and application of organic fertilizer for your own use. This course is brought to us by DOST-Philippine Council on Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Resources Research and Development (DOST-PCARRD) and ATI-Knowledge Products Management Division.

Picture of Ramon Milla
Re: New e-Learning Course now available!
by Ramon Milla - Monday, 6 September 2010, 08:03 AM

i am in saudi arabia, how do i join this course?

thanks,

rammiles

Marj
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Monday, 6 September 2010, 04:41 PM

Hi Ramon!

Welcome to e-Learning! Here you can enroll in different agricultural online courses and download techno kits on different agricultural commodities, you can also participate in our forum. Right now, we have 17 available online courses and 12 downloadable kits.If you are interested to enroll, you may request the enrollment keys from us through our hot lines posted in the main page.

Thank you and enjoy e-Learning!
tholits
by PABLITO L. GULOY - Friday, 17 September 2010, 02:02 PM

gud pm. kailan kopo makuha yon certificate ko sa organic fertilizer for sustainable development? tnx and more power.
Marj
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Friday, 17 September 2010, 04:49 PM

Hi Pablito!

Congrats for completing the online course on Organic Fertilizer for Sustainable Agriculture last 31 August 2010.
Kindly send your complete mailing address along with your full name where we can send you your certificate of completion thru email: support@e-extension.gov.ph; or text-39132-for SMART & TNT / 09209462474-for Globe,TM & Sun Cellular. Please also check your mailbox,I have a message for you.

Thank you.

Picture of Cindy dela Cruz
by Cindy dela Cruz - Wednesday, 22 September 2010, 09:39 AM

gud morning mam,
i already sent my mailing address,, i guess it was last august and i sent it again,,is there any news about that?

Marj
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Monday, 27 September 2010, 09:52 AM

Hi Cindy!

Your certificates are currently being processed. We will notify you as soon as these are already available.

Thank you.
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)