meitats piquero soliva
ICT Literacy Training and Data-based Management for Bohol AEWsSay
by Merrian Piquero Soliva - Wednesday, 23 February 2011, 12:43 PM

Thirty (30) Agricultural Extension Workers (AEWs) from Bohol actively participated the three-day training held at ATI-RTC 7 Complex and Bohol Online, Tagbilaran City on February 22-24, 2011.

The AEWs expressed interesting experiences during the activity. Thanks and happy e-learning everyone!
Picture of Adolfo Varquez
Re: ICT Literacy Training and Data-based Management for Bohol AEWsSay
by Adolfo Varquez - Wednesday, 23 February 2011, 12:43 PM

Ang akong kasinati-an sa training nga na enhance ang akong kahibalo kabahin sa pag surfing sa computer
meitats piquero soliva
by Merrian Piquero Soliva - Wednesday, 23 February 2011, 12:45 PM

unsay pay uban sir? please help spread the advocacy sa imong mga kauban sa LGU... padayon!
by Adolfo Varquez - Wednesday, 23 February 2011, 12:55 PM

Sa pagsurfing najo sa www.ati.da.gov.ph/aews akong nasinati nhakinahanglan ang atong presence of mind ug pasencia aron ma approban ang atong pag enroll/
by Adolfo Varquez - Wednesday, 23 February 2011, 01:16 PM

Salamat kaayo sa nagdumala sa training nga gipasi-ugdahan sa ATI VII g more power to you. god blessed you all. akongipakuyanap kining akong nahibalu-an sa akong mja kaubanan sa buhat sa lungsod saloboc/
Picture of Vivencia Adaya
by Vivencia Adaya - Wednesday, 23 February 2011, 12:50 PM

I have learned a lot and it is very enjoyable. Naglisod ko ug asa ko mo click hangto nga wa ko mahiblao that naka log in na diay ko
Picture of Lennen Lyra Odchigue
by Lennen Lyra Odchigue - Saturday, 21 April 2018, 04:21 PM

hi po
Picture of Maria Royana Maquilan - Milana
by Maria Royana Maquilan - Milana - Wednesday, 23 February 2011, 12:59 PM

i am very much thankful to the ati7 staff, esp. to mam meitats for having this seminar coz it really helps us to be more equipped on how to surf in the internet and YOUNG ONCE CAN COMPETE ALREADY WITH THE YOUNG ONES...Hehehehe...
Picture of Necitas Maputol
by Necitas Maputol - Wednesday, 23 February 2011, 01:01 PM

Yehee! Thanks sa ATI kay napun-an ako kahibalo sa Computer. I'm very happy to have this opportunity and hoping for the next level, if there is?... Ako jud ni e apply sa office.....God Bless to all!
Picture of Amalia  Cadorna Vestal
by Amalia Cadorna Vestal - Wednesday, 23 February 2011, 01:07 PM

This might have been difficult for me had i not been given prior trainings on ICT. However, exploring more is quite a different experience, most particularly in enhancing ones skills to be able to be of great use to the constituency where i am a part of. Through this training i was able to learn more about my co-participants through the profile they've posted. I say that the AEW site is just the right avenue where extension workers can share their common interests, enhanced skills through sharing of experiences and learnings and may even be able to resolve problems in their respective areas through direct consultations from co-extension worker and experts with the use of this site. Had I not been included in this training I could have missed half of my golden years.

May I then give my warmest gratitude to the ATI 7 Family for allowing three participants from my LGU instead of sticking to 2? My congratulations also for another job well done. MORE POWER!
Picture of John Faust
by John Faust - Thursday, 30 January 2014, 12:55 PM

It has been years since the government organized an e-learning program for agri workers. In this year where mobile technology is creating name in all aspects of industry, i am interested to learn how can the agri workers benefits from web based application. 

We are Australian based developing web based application used by any type of agencies. I find that the Government should have this system to provide structured learning and education to the workers. 
Picture of Joeven C. Calasagsag
by Joeven C. Calasagsag - Thursday, 21 May 2015, 01:43 PM

Hi John, 

Welcome to eLearning Site. In the case of Agri Extension Workers in the Philippines, Benefits of using ict tools may include enhance knowledge on different farming technologies as well as it also serves as their avenue to share with others their learning experiences. We also considered this technology as very applicable in Philippine since we are an archipelago.

Also, would like to share https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lucidcentral.mobile.ricedoctor&hl=en
Rice Doctor is a mobile application developed by International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), Lucid team at the University of Queensland, Australia, Philippine Rice Research Institute (PhilRice), Philippines and Research Institute for Rice, Indonesia

Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)