joserey y. alo
family three
by JoseRey Alo - Thursday, 10 March 2011, 08:54 PM

e-learning at ATICAR
It's a rare occasion for me to meet our e-learners in person. But it's not everyday too that we get to have one surname logged-in at the e-learning site, accessing different courses at the same time. It was just that at a little after 5 today at ATI-CAR's in La Trinidad, Benguet. Bongbong Buli-e of the team of e-extension coordinators for CAR, was there to assist and orient the Organo mother and daughters. Nida Organo (left), one of the Agricultural Technicians at La Trinidad, visited ATI-CAR with her daughters Sharlene (right) and Sharee (second from right). It was good to meet you guys face-to-face, and see you again back online.

Picture of Bongbong Buli-e
Re: family three
by Bongbong Buli-e - Friday, 11 March 2011, 02:05 PM

Ms. Nida Organo together with her two daughters (Sharlene and Sheree) came to the office to ask for her username to the e-Learning under the e-Extension Program to continue her lesson which she enrolled before. Upon checking her profile, her logged-in was last April 28, 2010! Now her course was activated and she is happy to continue what she has left before. Surprisingly, her daughterswould like also to enroll on the courses offered under the eLearning courses. With the advantage of manual registration, they were able to access the course which they have chosen. Though it was pass 5 in the afternoon, we were able to get through text the enrollment key from Mr. Joven Calasagsag, one of the staff manning the Farmer Contact Center at Central Office. The mother and daughters are now happily accessing their courses. In addition to this, Ms. Nida said that she will encouraged her husband to join the team so that the whole family will have access to the eCourses... Happy elearning to the Organo family.
Picture of Dragon Seoman
Re: family three
by Dragon Seoman - Monday, 9 May 2011, 06:20 PM

Such a nice family. I have a family in Philippines, too. I am currently studying in the States, miss them so much ~

(Edited by Jose Rey Alo - original submission Monday, 9 May 2011, 11:18 AM)
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)