Picture of ROMEO M. CORDEZ
Re: Certificate
by ROMEO M. CORDEZ - Monday, 14 March 2011, 03:52 PM

Dear all:

I just would like to post a query on how I will be able to acquire/receive the Certificate of completion re: Basic Agricultural Marketing Extension which i've just completed last week. . . Further, I would like to thank and commend the people behind this e-Learning Program which I think will enable to arouse interest of a big number of interest-based persons/groups to get involved in this learning process specifically in the field of agriculture and fisheries!

More power!

nonoycordez

Marj
Re: Certificate
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Tuesday, 15 March 2011, 10:20 AM

Hello Romeo!

Congrats for completing and passing the online course on Basic Agricultural Marketing Extension.

Our e-Learning certificates are being processed according to office protocols as such; these are being prepared per batch of graduates on a monthly basis and are signed by our Director and the Director of the DA agency that developed the online course.

In the meantime, kindly send us your complete or full name along with your postal address to support@e-extension.gov.ph. You may also text us at 39132 for Smart and TNT or 09209462474 for Globe, TM and Sun Cellular.

We will also inform you once your certificate is ready. Thank you and happy e-Learning!
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)