office
e-Learning Courses on Sustainable Agriculture: Coming Soon!
by Yovina-Claire Pauig - Friday, 5 August 2011, 09:28 AM

4th set of courseware developers
Yes, you read it right! e-Learning courses on Sustainable Agriculture will be offered to you in no time.

These include courses on various topics such as natural farming systems for crops and livestock; rice-duck integrated farming system; organic rice breeding; production of organic cassava, organic rice, organic carrot, organic upland rice and trichoderma; alternative pest management for organic rice; seaweed extract production; and soil health management.

Likewise, other courses on oyster mushroom production; poultry management for confined chickens as well as for free-range native chickens; basic landscaping; proposal-writing; and farm record-keeping will also be among the courses that will be offered soon.

The very first set of courseware developers composed of individuals from the academe; local government and the private sector will make these courses available to you. The team is composed of technical staff from Xavier University College of Agriculture and Sustainable Agriculture Center; Misamis Oriental State College of Agriculture and Technology; Central Mindanao University; Local Government Units of Dumingag and Valencia City; Service Inc. – a non-government organization based in Ozamiz City; as well as staff from Agricultural Training Institute Region Training Center X.
field day in Arakan, Cotabato
Re: e-Learning Courses on Sustainable Agriculture: Coming Soon!
by James V. Dulay - Sunday, 14 August 2011, 06:04 PM

happy to know that it will be offered soon, im interested to enroll, pls. consider me, thx
joserey y. alo
by JoseRey Alo - Monday, 15 August 2011, 01:57 PM

we'll do james. we usually announce new courses well in advance. welcome to the site.
Cacao Farm
by Richard S. Milod - Wednesday, 31 August 2011, 02:25 PM

Wow...it will be great and would be helpful for me as a new technician advocating sustainable agriculture..."Malahutayung Pagpanguma", thats in my picture because I will be doing advocacy on sustainable agriculture in communities I've been working...Thanks a lot everyone...and God Bless us all..
Marj
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Friday, 2 September 2011, 10:44 AM

We are indeed, glad to know about your advocacy Richard. Keep up the good work!
Picture of Armando Baring
by Armando Baring - Thursday, 1 September 2011, 10:43 AM

cant wait. so excited to attend...
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)