ms. pamela
2012 Starts with a New Course Category for e-Learning
by Pam Mappala - Monday, 23 January 2012, 12:58 PM

In collaboration with the Sustainable Agriculture Center (SAC) of Xavier University (XU) in Cagayan de Oro City, a new e-learning course category is now being introduced as part of the Department of Agriculture's e-Extension Program for Agriculture and Fisheries. 

Dubbed as the Sustainable Agriculture category, this offers new e-learning courses that promote best practices to protect the environment with the application of some farming practices. More courses are being developed in collaboration with the  CSD-XU and will soon be offered within the year. 

At present, there are three course offerings under Sustainable Agriculture, to wit -- Vermicomposting: Turning Trash to Cash; Organic Fertilizer for Sustainable Agriculture; and a new course offering, the Insects Away, the Alternative Way.

So what are you waiting for? Log in and enroll now!

Cacao Farm
Re: 2012 Starts with a New Course Category for e-Learning
by Richard S. Milod - Friday, 20 January 2012, 10:04 AM

Have a great Day!!!!!

Thanks you so much for the effort of ATI...For me,..You done a great job for our country...Ito talaga ang tunay na tugon para sa masang magsasaka tulad namin......ito talaga ang hinihintay ko last year pa.....God bless everyone....

joserey y. alo
by JoseRey Alo - Tuesday, 24 January 2012, 05:33 AM

Way sapayan Richard og you're always welcome dinhi
And as ATI celebrates its 25th year this 2012, it reiterates too its commitment to the agriculture and fisheries sector of the country.
Cacao Farm
by Richard S. Milod - Saturday, 25 February 2012, 01:29 PM

It's so nice to hear from Dr. Asterio Saliot the big support on Sustainable Organic Agriculture, I was there during the FIRST MINDANAO SUSTAINABLE ORGANIC AGRICULTURE CONGRESS AND AGRO-ECO TOURISM FAIR held in Dumingag Zamobaonga del Sur...ATI indeed doing there best....Thanks...

Picture of Noemi Beth Macario
by Noemi Beth Macario - Sunday, 26 February 2012, 08:44 PM

Thanks Richard. It makes our work in ATI easier with your support and appreciation. Together with partners like you, the Agriculture sector especially Organic Agriculture will surely be facing a brighter future. Please continue to communicate with us should you have concerns. We have regional offices who can help you. May we know from what place are you? By, the way, I'm from ATI Region 10. 
Picture of Elito Manzano_old account
by Elito Manzano_old account - Sunday, 12 February 2012, 01:13 PM

Magandang Araw po! Last August pa po ako huling nag online pero di ko na matandaan kung may natapos akong course. Ang natatandaan ko lang po ay nakapag enroll ako ng ewan kung anong kurso... pwede pa po ba akong umulit? Gusto ko po sana kung maari ay Banana Production... Maraming Salamat Po!

Marj
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Monday, 13 February 2012, 10:38 AM

Hello Lito!

We have checked your account. Natapos mo na ang dalawang courses na na-enroll mo namely, Yam 1 at Vermi 1.

Maaari ka ng mag-enroll sa panibagong course. Happy e-Learning!
Picture of Archie Q. dela Cruz
by Archie Q. dela Cruz - Sunday, 12 February 2012, 08:07 PM

mam ano po ang code ng insect away, the 
alternative way?
Marj
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Monday, 13 February 2012, 10:44 AM

Archie,

Sent the key in your message box. Happy e-Learning!
Me at the middle. Female australian and Local guy attended PeacePond's Organic farming workshop
by jet orbida - Tuesday, 20 March 2012, 06:51 PM

good day! interesado po ako sa two courses. sustainable agriculture and organic agriculture. i was advised by our Provincial Agri Officer Ma'm edna Garde here in ngeros Occidental to peruse your site. I'm glad I did because now I can have additional research for my plan in our small place PeacePond.

How do I enroll in these 2 courses? WIll I be allowed to take these two courses simultaneously, since connected naman sila?

Do you have an e-larning office in Negros Occidental or Negros Oriental or Iloilo City?

Maraming salamat po at mabuhay kayong lahat diyan sa e-learning center ng agri.

Picture of Noemi Beth Macario
by Noemi Beth Macario - Tuesday, 20 March 2012, 08:35 PM

hello. sustainable agriculture and organic agriculture are course categories. Under it are courses which fall under the category such as vermicomposting, etc. anyway you are welcome to enrol in our courses but we only allow one enrolled course at a time. you may enrol again after you finish a course. Goodluck and thank you for the interest.

Tha

Picture of Roland Aljibe
by Roland Aljibe - Friday, 8 June 2012, 02:41 PM

June 8, 2012

Pam Mappala
Tutor, E-Learning Course

Madam:

I am very thankful that I was able to enroll in this e-learning as I call it distance education. Thanks to brod jojo, the DA palay check coordinator of Capoocan, Leyte who told me about this e-learning course.
At first I am hesitant to enroll because this is not my field. I am a School Head of a Secondary High School in Capoocan particularly Pinamopoan National High School. My interest in the field of agriculture was only by chance because I rented a 2 hectare common land that are owned by my wife and her brothers. The cultivation of this land started last September 2010. As a neophyte farmer, I always ask the guidance of a DA personnel and my care taker who was a graduate of palay check seminar. I relied on them much of the time for the nature of my work. I visit my farm thrice 3 a week at 6 in the morning. The problem that is always prevalent in my farm is the pest infestation. So I have to do something to eradicate this pest by using a chemical spray. But thanks to this e-learning course that enlightened me regarding the alternative pest management. I hope and pray that through this modality of learning I will learn more regarding rice plantation and management in order for me to have a high value and higher produce harvest.
Mabuhay ang ATI- DA E-learning and all the people who made this e-learning possible. I hope that in the future all farmers will become computer literate for them to enroll this course.

Very truly yours,

ROLAND a. aLJIBE
Farmer-Educator
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)