Me at the middle. Female australian and Local guy attended PeacePond's Organic farming workshop
Re: Sustainable Agriculture (SA/SusAg) emerging new science in composting or organic fertilizer production
by jet orbida - Monday, 9 April 2012, 05:45 AM

good day, sir. i am jet orbida from negros occidental. i am not an agri expert.in fact, i am a semi-retired broadcast journalist/tv news producer. now, i am a struggling farmer here in binalbagan, negros occidental. i need a lot of help in this new venture of mine.

if it's okay with you, i'd like to ask "what's the difference between BACTERIAL BASED AND FUNGUS BASED COMPOSTINGS?

correct me if i'm wrong. vermicompost and simple composting (as in mixing all biodegradable and letting them breakdon=wn to small particles ont ehir own)-that's bacterial composting?

fungus based is when you add water with fungus cultured by a certain laboratory? our provl agri ofc showed me these fungus cultured in their lab.

what's the difference between the two? and what's the most effective, efficient and shorter time consumed?

thank you, sir.

Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)