Me at the middle. Female australian and Local guy attended PeacePond's Organic farming workshop
WORM BAGS
by jet orbida - Monday, 9 April 2012, 05:36 AM

has anyone here tried using WORM BAGS in vermicomposting?
Marj
Re: WORM BAGS
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Tuesday, 10 April 2012, 10:14 AM

Hello Jet!

Yes, worm bin bags can also be used.But if you aim to produce a large amount of vermicompost, it is better to use vermi-beds and empty bins.

In our country, vermicomposting is commonly done with the use of vermi-beds or empty bins that can provide a suitable condition for the worms.

You may enroll in our online course on Vermicomposting: Turning Trash to Cash (Vermi1) for you to understand more about this technology.

Pls see your message box for the enrollment key. Thank you.

Me at the middle. Female australian and Local guy attended PeacePond's Organic farming workshop
Re: WORM BAGS
by jet orbida - Tuesday, 10 April 2012, 01:07 PM

thanks for the prompt reply, ma'm marj. i already enrolled in the vermi course. i already have an idea on vermicomposting but i want to get as much information as possible before i plunge into it. that's why i enrolled on your offered course.

the reason i asked about the vermiworm bags experience/tips is because my farm is surrounded by a fishpond and the sea. flooding is a yearly occurence. that's why i'm thinking of elevating the worm beds and using the worm bags as well.

i have opklenty of tarpaulin waste materials and i want to make use of this waste as worm bags. hitting two birds with one stone. reusing and sustainable farming.

Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)