office
e-Learning Course on Proposal Writing Now Online!
by Yovina-Claire Pauig - Monday, 8 October 2012, 02:36 PM

Writing1Do you want to come up with a good proposal that will have a higher chance of getting the approval and finances from funding sources?  If yes, then this e-Learning course on Getting the Big Bucks: Guide to Grant Proposal Writing is for you!

This course – Writing1 – comprises 3 modules that cover topics from developing, writing and following up a grant proposal. Specifically, it is a step-by-step guide that discusses: gathering and presentation, developing ideas for the proposal, mobilizing community support, identifying funding sources, details on programming and financial records, outlining of project goals, stating the purpose and objectives of the proposal, exploring the structure and contents of the proposal, conclusion and budget, appendices and bibliography, and follow ups necessary after the proposal is written and submitted, among others.

Picture of Carmela Tripole
Re: e-Learning Course on Proposal Writing Now Online!
by Carmela Tripole - Thursday, 11 October 2012, 03:24 PM

This course is really good to study. May I know first if you will approve proposal on game fowl?
Picture of regile sabuya
by regile sabuya - Sunday, 21 April 2013, 09:36 PM

no mam.
Me at the middle. Female australian and Local guy attended PeacePond's Organic farming workshop
by jet orbida - Tuesday, 23 October 2012, 12:51 PM

this course is very helpful for small farmers like me who wants to have enoughmoney to finance my organic farm project. the million dollar question is, who will guide and support us in obtaining these grants? are there local financial institutions who are willing to gamble on small farmers? will you us to people or organizations who may approve our grant requests?

thank you very much.

me
by restie alfaro - Monday, 15 April 2013, 01:59 PM

That sounds great! but how can we start or enroll ma'am? i'm interested especially that i love farming and its processes. :)we have a lot in North Cotabato and I wanted to help my parents to develop it more.. Again, im interested,need your response po..

Thank you very much and regards.
Picture of Cindy Sigrid Simon
by Cindy Sigrid Simon - Wednesday, 20 February 2013, 11:22 AM

Sir/Ma'am,

Paano po ba mag enroll nito? Please help me, I want to enroll.

Marj
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Tuesday, 16 April 2013, 12:42 PM

Cindy and Restie,

To enroll in writing 1 course, all you have to do is request the enrollment key from us thru text, call, email or even post at the shoutbox.
Picture of Maria Cristinagil Concha
by Maria Cristinagil Concha - Monday, 22 April 2013, 08:32 PM

Hello there. Im very much excited to learn how to write proposals. So kindly send me the enrollment key. This is my number: 09123394906. Hope to hear from you soon. 
Picture of Uno UnoSpin
by Uno UnoSpin - Friday, 29 July 2022, 10:07 PM

In the twenty-first century, it is no longer relevant to use manual verification of text works. This takes a lot of time, and there is no guarantee that you can find all the errors yourself. For this, auxiliary tools have been developed that have a certain specialization. One such tool will help you find and fix passive voice errors. The tool is simple and easy to use. Good luck friends! https://www.passivesentencechecker.com/how-much-is-too-much-avoid-passive-voice-with-passive-voice-corrector-online/
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)