Picture of Kean Maniego
Certificates . . :-)
by Kean Maniego - Monday, 21 January 2013, 09:53 AM

Why not make the certificates available online? My certificates from other online courses I took are digital, I just have to download it after I completed the course and exams. 

This would solve the problem with unavailability of certificates with this site. it will also lessen the work of the site's administrators. 

On another note, this site is very helpful. Good job! 
not alone
Re: Certificates . . :-)
by Emerson Deñado - Tuesday, 1 December 2015, 05:59 PM

Hello Kean, all courses have downloadable certificates except for Growing Bamboo for Profit and a Healthy Environment, Organic Fertilizer for Sustainable Agriculture and all the Goat courses. These have been developed together with our partner agency PCAARRD. PCAARRD has just installed its new Executive Director and we are awaiting clearance to embed his digital signature in the certificates. Please check out this forum to be updated when they become available.

To access, scroll down to the last module and Answer "Course Feedback Form" located at the bottom of the last module. But you have to pass at least 60% of all the course content. Reminder: the name that will appear on your certificate will be the one you register as Full Name. Since it's digital, we cannot retrieve it once you accessed it. Thank you!
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)