2009-96659
Can courses taken here be classified as TRAINING PROGRAMS?
by Noreen Dianne Alazada - Wednesday, 24 June 2015, 04:18 PM

Dear All,

I have a question. Recently, I was filling out a PDS for my first employer, and then I noticed Section 7 where you need to enter Training Programs, Seminars, Workshops and Short Courses that you have taken as well as the date and sponsor of the said activities. Will the courses we have taken here fall under that category, if yes, what will we write on the DURATION section? Since this is an online short course, what is the correct date to put there?

I am assuming the courses we have taken here can be entered as such because it is a government accredited or sponsored activity.

Thank you very much for your help on this!

-Noreen
Picture of Jim Tan
Re: Can courses taken here be classified as TRAINING PROGRAMS?
by Jim Tan - Friday, 26 June 2015, 11:51 AM

for me as one of the people who taken this online exam... the time duration is the date you started enrolling the specific field course and the time youd finished it and claimed your certificate...

though its and shourt oline course.. the time duration was also specified when you taking the course module and exams..

thank you
Picture of Jim Tan
by Jim Tan - Friday, 26 June 2015, 11:54 AM

and one thing.. as i understand by taking this online course... it will be classified as training ground... when you internalize all the lessons and implemented it personally to your work etc....
Picture of Joeven C. Calasagsag
by Joeven C. Calasagsag - Tuesday, 21 July 2015, 05:24 PM

Hi Noreen, 

To answer your concern. ATI is currently on the process of assessing the HRS equivalent of this online courses. We need some paper work for our online courses to be accredited. For the duration we did not imposed this since it will be in conflict with our slogan "any pace, any place". You can how ever provide the date indicated in the certificate for your date of completion. 

Picture of Donna V Pagliawan
by Donna V Pagliawan - Friday, 10 April 2020, 12:50 PM

Any updates on this? Thanks
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)