Picture of Leandro Julian M. Nuñez
introduction and plans..'
by Leandro Julian M. Nuñez - Thursday, 6 July 2017, 11:10 AM

Hi. I am Leandro Julian M. Nunez, a graduate of BS Agriculture with a major in Animal Science from Southern Luzon State University in Lucban, Quezon, I am a licensed agriculturist since 2012 and I have learned this program when I was still attached with Philippine Coconut Authority thru a training/seminar they conducted along with ATI last October 2014, but since then, I haven't got the chance to visit this site yet until recently, because of my interest in mushroom farming, so I am planning to take the course in Straw Mushroom Production and just waiting for the enrollment key, I know I will learn a lot from this course that I can apply in venturing with this kind of business along with the knowledge and techniques I learned from BPI seminars, also will be taking Pig Farming courses to further improve my knowledge about swine production which I gain in working with PIC, so I can further more share to the local pig farmers on the facebook group that I'm in to.

Hoping you'll continue to improve this kind of program for this provides great help to our renowned farmers and agripreneurs, to improve the quality and income of our farming system here in the Philippines. That been said, also hoping if you can add additional courses for mushroom technology, not just straw mushroom but other types of beneficial mushrooms like oyster, milky, ganoderma et.al, for this is becoming a fast growing opportunity in our country today.

Thank you big time ATI and e-learning, more power and God bless.
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)