Picture of ALDRIN M. VILLACRUSIS
RE;introduce your self
by ALDRIN M. VILLACRUSIS - Sunday, 13 October 2019, 11:18 AM

good morning co-e learning enthusiast, Im aldrin villacrusis, 46, male, and a resident in MOnte de Oro Homes 2 Subdivision in calapan city, or. mindoro, i worked as company nurse of Jollywaves waterparks and resort the biggest waterparks in MIMAROPA region, i start having interest in agriculture, when i was elected and assume my position as president of the homeowners association in the above mentioned subdivision, and a Board of Director in Mushroom Producers and processors in Oriental Mindoro.

moreover i find e:learning interesting, as introduce to me of one of my trusted friend while he was in abroad he said that e learning is a good practice using idle time, i start browsing and learn therefore i have already 2 certificates, in urban farming and one of my obsessions Orchid 1:3 and still earning for the remaining course that i apply to.

i salute to the author and to the department of Agriculture thru ATI for the opportunity that you've given to us. i share it to my group and to my friend as well. i am forever grateful and gratitude to the staff and officers. More power. mabuhay
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)