JUST DO IT......
STARTED GROWING BANANA ( LAKATAN VARIETY )
by Genevieve Caham - Thursday, 11 February 2021, 08:28 AM

Good day fellow E-learners I am Genevieve M. Caham a bonafide residence of Brgy. 2 Santiago Street Municipality Of Talakag Province of Bukidnon Region 10 of Mindanao. I am a Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Food science and Technology at University of Science and Technology of Southern Philippines. I used to work in a Motorcycle Spareparts and Accessories Industry for 9 years and my last position was Regional Operations Manager throughout Visayas and Mindanao. When Pandemic arrives at our country I decided to resign from my employment to start my own business from scratch. I already have 300 plus of Lakatan Banana Cultivars in my farm and still adding more. One thing that made me surprise was during my research about Banana Farming I was able to find this E-learning site which I'm currently enrolled a couple of courses already. This are the things that I know I should know and explore until its executions. This made me more driven to Farming Industry. I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to the TEAM who's behind the Training Modules and to the Admins of the site. More power!!!
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)