Picture of Herbert Franco Mendoza
Prospective Beekeeper
by Herbert Franco Mendoza - Sunday, 8 August 2021, 07:05 AM

Hi, everyone.

I'm Herbert Mendoza, a 3rd Year BS Biology student in UP-Diliman. I learned about this website a few years back when I was taking a basic agriculture elective in my senior science high school years. I pretty much only know the rudimentary aspects of farming crops and keeping livestock, with my experience involving taking care of goats, pigs, chickens, and planting a couple of vegetable crops or tending to fruits back home aside from what was already tackled within my HS agriculture elective. And with this, I think I'll be able to enjoy taking and giving back to the land more if I am more knowledgeable both in practice and theory about what to do, what I'd be dealing with, and how to manage my time and money well.

So, with that in mind, I'd love to start beekeeping above everything else. I don't know much about beekeeping in the context of the Philippines, but it'd be nice and wise to enter its industry, given that honey is a non-perishable foodstuff and has a lot of uses even as a basic ingredient. I'd love to be a pioneer in making honey as available in every household here in the Philippines as salt and pepper.

Kaya kung may mga mababahagi kayong yaman o kaalaman sa akin tungkol sa pagsisimula ng bee farm, please do! 'Wag po kayong mahiya kasi ito talaga yung isa sa mga gusto ko pong simulan matutunan at palakihing ipagmalaki. Tsaka kahit po hindi beekeeping, basta opportunities to learn or work for farming, I'll accept them wholly. :>

Yun lang po!
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)