Picture of Arnel Amorado
Introduction
by Arnel Amorado - Tuesday, 8 November 2016, 10:19 AM

Good Day Farmers!!!

i am  Arnel Amorado a native of Davao City, currently connected in one of the academe here in Davao, got interested in farming lately, its because of my work, its routine are the same, day in day out... i felt i'm not improving or my skills are not improving, so i look for resources, and watch agri shows on tv. i want to broaden my horizon on different fields, thats also the reason i want to do agriculture.
Picture of Ladylyn Jose
Re: Introduction
by Ladylyn Jose - Wednesday, 9 November 2016, 04:43 PM

Hi Mr. Arnel,
We are happy to see you online and we appreciate your interest in farming. You may want to enroll in our courses:) all you have to do is choose a course that you like to enroll and request the enrollment key from us. You can view the list of courses at the "courses" tab. 
Good luck and we wish you success.
Happy eLearning!:)
Picture of Roland Peter Nicart
by Roland Peter Nicart - Tuesday, 30 May 2017, 02:59 PM

Magandang araw sa lahat.

Ako si Peps. Hindi farmer pero gustong maging farmer. Ang pinakamalaking "obsession" ko ay crab farming. Dahil siguro paborito kong kainin ang alimango at may impression ako na madali lang ito alagaan at mabilis pagkakitaan. Pero bukas ako sa farming/agriculture/aquaculture in general. In fact gusto kong matutuhan lahat. Gusto kong mag-enroll sa lahat ng kurso pero gusto ko hands on/immersion type.

Ang problema wala akong sariling lupa at nakatali ako sa office work dahil ito sa ngayon ang bumubuhay sa pamilya ko. Kaya sa ngayon, basa lang muna ako ng basa ng lahat ng interesante para sa akin tungkol sa pagsasaka. Pero balang araw, isang araw, magreresign ako sa trabaho at magfufull time farmer enterpreneur.

Sana makatulong ang site na ito at sana makakilala ako dito ng mga taong magsisilbing anghel na makatutulong sa akin na matupad yun.

:) :) :) :)
Picture of Ladylyn Jose
by Ladylyn Jose - Monday, 5 June 2017, 09:19 AM

Hi Roland,
Natutuwa po kaming natagpuan ninyo ang aming website. We encourage you to enroll our courses Sir. If you need further assistance, pls don't hesitate to contact us. Salamat po.
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)