Picture of Jose Ferdinand  Bacnis
New member profile
by Jose Ferdinand Bacnis - Tuesday, 24 January 2017, 05:35 AM

I am Jose Ferdinand  Bacnis. I just arrived from Dubai last December 2016 for good and I would like to start a livelihood project in agriculture. I have 3 hectare farm of which less than 1 hec is coconut which is not very productive. I am planning to venture in integrated farming mainly coconut with cacao. I am also going into goat raising. I have been watching lots of your videos for a long time now since I was still in Dubai. They were very informative and really helped me a lot in gaining knowledge in agri/agro business. I will be enrolling in goat raising, hog and chicken and lots of agriculture lessons with emphasis on organic methods.I will be a member for as long as this site is available.
Please be assured that your site is very important to all who are into farming like me, who wants to learn about new methods and techniques and can't afford to go to formal schools or don't have time for it. 
Picture of Ladylyn Jose
Re: New member profile
by Ladylyn Jose - Tuesday, 7 February 2017, 02:35 PM

Hi Jose Ferdinand,
We are glad to hear your interest in Agriculture. As you've said you are planning to venture in integrated farming specifically coconut-cacao production. We can send you an information materials regarding this. Since you are going into goat raising, we are pleased to inform you that we have 9 goat courses offered in this site. all you have to do is choose a course that you like to enroll and request the enrollment key from us through text 0920-946-2474 or Shoutbox. We also have courses for Sustainable Agriculture. You can view the list of courses at the "courses" tab. Thank you and Happy eLearning!
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)