Picture of Angelica Marie Umali
Up and Running: e-Learning Course on Good Agricultural Practices for Vegetable Production
by Angelica Marie Umali - Thursday, 15 March 2018, 12:26 PM

GAPIt's the perfect time to take vegetable farming to a world-class level! Catch our new e-Learning Course on Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) for Vegetable Production now up on the e-Extension Portal.

By applying the lessons of this three-module course to your farm, you may get a GAP certificate from the Department of Agriculture for free! Hurry and enroll now!

This course is brought to you by the ATI in the Cagayan Valley.

(Edited by Catheryn Villorente - original submission Tuesday, 3 October 2017, 03:19 PM)

Picture of Lourdes Glenda Mappatao
Re: Up and Running: e-Learning Course on Good Agricultural Practices for Vegetable Production
by Lourdes Glenda Mappatao - Wednesday, 4 October 2017, 02:21 PM

How to enroll po sa e learning course on gap vegetable production po
Picture of Ladylyn Jose
Re: Up and Running: e-Learning Course on Good Agricultural Practices for Vegetable Production
by Ladylyn Jose - Tuesday, 10 October 2017, 09:06 AM

Hi Ms. Lourdes,
Magrequest lamang po ng enrolment key mula sa e-Learning support staff upang maaccess ang nasabing kurso. Kami po ay nagsend ng iyong enrolment key at ng iba pang instruction via PM. Pakicheck lamang po sa iyong mailbox. Salamat po at Happy e-Learning!:)
Picture of Ma. Alyssa A. Bondad
by Ma. Alyssa A. Bondad - Saturday, 2 December 2017, 05:49 AM

hello po. can i request po for e-kry for this course please? I will really appreciate your reply. Thankyouuuu!
Picture of Susan Macawile
by Susan Macawile - Wednesday, 3 January 2018, 10:57 PM

Hello po.....pwd po maka ask ng enrolment key para po sa Good Agricultural Practices for Vegetable Production.Nag send na po ako ng message sa inyo pero wala pa pong sagot.Thank you po and Godbless
not alone
by Emerson Deñado - Wednesday, 8 May 2019, 09:50 AM

Magrequest lamang po ng enrolment key mula sa e-Learning support staff upang maaccess ang nasabing kurso. Kami po ay nagsend ng iyong enrolment key at ng iba pang instruction via PM. Pakicheck lamang po sa iyong mailbox. Salamat po at Happy e-Learning!:)
Picture of Rezin Cabantug
by Rezin Cabantug - Wednesday, 15 April 2020, 01:05 AM

Good day po. Request huh ako ng E-key for this course. Thank you in advance. God bless and more power to ATI. Sincerely, Rezin
Picture of Rodolfo Martin
by Rodolfo Martin - Friday, 13 October 2017, 10:56 AM

Good morning, paano po magrequest ng e-learning course para sa GAP for Vegetable Production?

Picture of Adelle Esteves
by Adelle Esteves - Saturday, 9 December 2017, 04:45 AM

pwede makahingi ng enrollment key para dito sa GAP
Picture of Ladylyn Jose
by Ladylyn Jose - Tuesday, 9 January 2018, 10:51 AM

Hi Adelle,
Sent you the e-key via PM. Pakicheck lamang po sa inyong mailbox. Thank you and Happy eLearning!
Picture of Jinkle Necesito
by Jinkle Necesito - Friday, 22 December 2017, 10:06 AM

I would like to request the enrollment key in this course. I highly appreciated your reply.
not alone
by Emerson Deñado - Wednesday, 8 May 2019, 09:53 AM

Picture of Pia Blanca Priolo
by Pia Blanca Priolo - Friday, 5 January 2018, 12:01 PM

hi can i ask assistance for this lesson? it happens to be that I'm enrolled to this lesson and passed the exams, however i cant open the module 3 of this lesson your help and assistance would be highly appreciated thank you
Picture of Jinkle Necesito
by Jinkle Necesito - Friday, 5 January 2018, 04:28 PM

Hi.Can I request for the e-key of GAP? You may reach me through my number 09356101048.
Picture of Ladylyn Jose
by Ladylyn Jose - Wednesday, 21 February 2018, 10:32 AM

Hi Pia. We have provided an instruction to you via PM. Pls check your mailbox. Thank you.
not alone
by Emerson Deñado - Wednesday, 8 May 2019, 09:54 AM

Try to change your browser from Chrome to Internet Explorer or other way around. Or clear your browsing history.
Picture of Sol Marjorie Gabucan
by Sol Marjorie Gabucan - Monday, 22 January 2018, 01:26 PM

Hi maam,
I would like to join this course, can I ask for enrollment key? I have already sent you a message regarding this matter. Thank you.
Picture of Catheryn Villorente
by Catheryn Villorente - Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 10:08 AM

Hi Sol! Enrollment key was already sent to your mailbox. Kindly check. Thank you!
Picture of Rhino De Jesus
by Rhino De Jesus - Tuesday, 6 February 2018, 01:07 PM

Good pm po.pwede pa po bang mag enroll sa course po na ito?Thanks Po!
by Catheryn Villorente - Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 10:13 AM

Hello Rhino! We have sent the e-key to your mailbox, paki check na lang. Thank you!
Picture of Jessah Mae Joy Delostrico
by Jessah Mae Joy Delostrico - Monday, 5 March 2018, 08:59 AM

Can I request for the enrollment key for this course. Thank you.
by Catheryn Villorente - Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 10:14 AM

Hi Jessa! Kindly check your mailbox for your enrollment key. Thank you!
Picture of Jeffryl Pascua
by Jeffryl Pascua - Tuesday, 17 April 2018, 03:46 PM

Hello Po, Can i enroll for GAP for vegetable production.

Thank you
by Catheryn Villorente - Wednesday, 9 May 2018, 10:04 AM

Hi Jeffryl! We have sent an enrollment key thru PM, kindly check. Thank you!
by Rezin Cabantug - Thursday, 16 April 2020, 11:11 PM

Hi po mam Cath, follow-up po ako sa request for e-key on this course. Thank you again and God bless po.
Picture of Joan Sual
by Joan Sual - Friday, 15 March 2019, 10:22 AM

Can i ask for an enrollment key po?
not alone
by Emerson Deñado - Wednesday, 8 May 2019, 09:55 AM

Picture of Diosdado Caranto
by Diosdado Caranto - Thursday, 8 August 2019, 07:08 PM

Hi po, good evening. Pwede po magrequest ng enrolment Key, thanks.
by Rezin Cabantug - Tuesday, 14 April 2020, 11:32 AM

Good day po. Request ako e-key for this course. Thank you and God bless.
by Catheryn Villorente - Tuesday, 14 April 2020, 03:49 PM

Hi Rezin! Your e-key was sent to your mailbox, please check. Thank you and happy e-learning!
Picture of geraldine caytap
by geraldine caytap - Sunday, 19 April 2020, 03:24 PM

hello po can i request po sa e-key of the course thank you very much
by Catheryn Villorente - Thursday, 23 April 2020, 02:17 PM

Hi Geraldine! Kindly check your mailbox for your enrollment key. Thank you!
my picture
by Allan Siquioco - Saturday, 25 April 2020, 04:22 PM

Good Agricultural Practices for Vegetable Production (GAP1)
Good Day, respectfully request a key or activation ode for the course of Good Agricultural Practices for Vegetable Production (GAP1)
Barangay Pag-asa, Town of San Jose
Province of Occidental Mindoro
MIMAROPA Region
0908-235-7511

Picture of Athena Valeriano
by Athena Valeriano - Wednesday, 6 May 2020, 09:18 PM

Requesting po for e-key. Thank you!
by Catheryn Villorente - Thursday, 7 May 2020, 11:01 AM

Hi Athena! Your e-key was sent to your mailbox, please check. Thank you and happy e-learning!
Picture of Jeremiah Ferrer
by Jeremiah Ferrer - Friday, 8 May 2020, 10:07 AM

Good day, parequest din po ng e key. Tia. God bless
by Catheryn Villorente - Friday, 8 May 2020, 12:36 PM

Hi Jerrmiah! Please check your mailbox or your enrollment key. Thank you and happy e-learnig!
Picture of Angelica Dognayon
by Angelica Dognayon - Tuesday, 28 July 2020, 09:41 AM

Goodmorning po, parequest lang po sana ako ng enroolment key. Salamat po.
by Catheryn Villorente - Tuesday, 28 July 2020, 04:16 PM

Hi Angelica! Please check your mailbox for your enrollment key. Thank you very much!
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)