Picture of Rolyn Magaro
Self Introduction
by Rolyn Magaro - Sunday, 25 October 2020, 07:57 PM

Hi good day, My name is Rolyn Aldas Magaro, 19 years of age, residing in Barangiran, Alamada, North Cotabato but currently living at Poblacion, Kabacan, North Cotabato, and a working student. I am a 2nd year college student taking Bachelor of Science in Agriculture. Agriculture had deal with so much challenges in many times especially in this pandemic. This e-learning about agriculture, I just saw this in advertisements but I found it out very interesting as one of taking the field of agriculture. Maybe after taking this program, I would learn a lot, and those learnings would be applied in my studies and even in my everyday life. I am a child of farmer, and I am also a farmer. Once I was young I've been open and raised into farming field and also in farming problems. So, I taught myself to do some innovative creations to promote and to advocate agriculture. For now, I am exercising the field of agriculture and I want to learn more about it.
Picture of Ladylyn Jose
Re: Self Introduction
by Ladylyn Jose - Saturday, 14 November 2020, 03:06 PM

Good day. We are glad to see you online. To begin, just choose a course from the "COURSES" tab and request for e-key from us. This is the code you will use to access the course. Passing is 60 percent for the whole course. Thank you and Happy e-Learning!
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)