office
1st e-Learning Course on Extension Delivery System, now online!
by Yovina-Claire Pauig - Tuesday, 8 February 2011, 02:23 PM

EDS1 courseEnrich your knowledge on extension and start Changing People's Lives through Effective Extension Delivery.

Do this and more when you enrol in this first online course on Extension Delivery System (EDS1) as it will give you a deeper understanding on Agricultural Extension concepts, components, philosophy, principles, purposes, clients as well as workers.

This four-moduled-course designed for rookie and veteran extension service providers is brought to us by ATI-RTC2

Picture of Valerie Fraiser
Re: 1st e-Learning Course on Extension Delivery System, now online!
by Valerie Fraiser - Wednesday, 9 March 2011, 06:47 PM

Hello,

I am new to this site and I found it very helpful. I just read an international news bout millions of fishes died somewhere at California. What could be the reason why is this happening to our fishes? It would be helpful if you have courses with regards to this issue. Thank you in advance. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110308/ap_on_re_us/us_fish_die_off_3

Valerie
4 Hour Work Week
Picture of Joeven C. Calasagsag
by Joeven C. Calasagsag - Wednesday, 18 May 2011, 10:52 AM

Hi Valerie!

Our online courses are currently available only to Filipinos residing in the Philippines or OFWs/OCWs at least returning within two months because of the required activities in the courses. Also, the courses have recommendations that are best suitable to Philippine conditions.

You can, however, acccess the digital resources, post and participate in the different forums when you register in the site.

With pertains to your concern on fish kill in your country you may refer this to the concerned agencies in your area.

Should you have any other queries, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your interest.

Picture of Valerie Fraiser
by Valerie Fraiser - Friday, 11 March 2011, 11:51 AM

Thank you for your quick response Joe.

Valerie
4 Hour Work Week

Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)