office
A short story of a client-turned-graduate
by Yovina-Claire Pauig - Thursday, 17 March 2011, 04:33 PM

Aaron Jed receives his certificates from Marj of eLearning Support Team

In a land neighbouring the Agricultural Training Institute’s Central Office (ATI-CO) in Quezon City, a young professional named Aaron Jed Tumbali lives.  Aaron Jed is a Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE) instructor at St. John of Beverly, Quezon City.  As a person whose duty is to impart knowledge to others – his students, in particular – he constantly searches for other materials that would enrich his awareness and expertise in his field.

Once upon a sunny day, Aaron Jed dropped by ATI-CO to purchase a technology-based video material.  During his visit, he was oriented about the Department of Agriculture’s e-Extension Program specifically on the e-Learning Component.  The program stirred his interest and shortly after discovering what e-Learning is about, he created a user account, enrolled and completed some of the online courses, one after the other.

And just recently, he returned to ATI-CO, this time to receive his Certificates of Completion as well as personally meet-and-greet some of the e-Learning Support Team.

Up to now, Aaron Jed regularly visits the site and looks out for online courses and materials that he could use for his classes.

Picture of Xolani Kwasi
Re: A short story of a client-turned-graduate
by Xolani Kwasi - Tuesday, 12 April 2011, 05:29 PM

Hello,

Xolan here. Nice!. It's an inspirational story.I congratulate you! I can relate it with my life.

Marj
Re: A short story of a client-turned-graduate
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Wednesday, 13 April 2011, 02:57 PM

Hi Xolan!

Welcome to e-Learning!
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)