Picture of Maria Luisa Basquial-Baban
About Me
by Maria Luisa Basquial-Baban - Monday, 23 May 2011, 01:36 PM

Hello! I'm Maria Luisa Basquial-Baban, an Agricultural Technologist from the Provincial LGU of Benguet. I've learned about e-learning of ATI way back 2009 but I wasn't able to join the initial trainings nor visited the site until recently. I joined the e-learning primarily because I wasn't able to join the 2nd cycle of the TOT on cooperative development at ATI-CAR but what I found out in this site is that I can finish a course in about two days

My first e-learning course is Agricultural Marketing. I took it because my line of work includes agri-marketing extension, and I have to admit, I have a lot to learn to become more effective as an AEW.

I thank God and thank you, ATI, because I learned so much from the TOT and other trainings I've joined in the past and from the e-learning course I recently took. I look forward to gaining more knowledge and skills from the future trainings I will have with your institution.

Marj
Re: About Me
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Monday, 23 May 2011, 01:41 PM

Hello Ma-Lou!

Thanks for sharing a little bit of yourself. We are indeed, glad that e-Learning helped you a lot in your work.
We also hope to see you in one of the trainings in the days ahead.

Thank you and more power!

Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)