with DA secretary
question in organic1
by May Caryl Dela Torre - Saturday, 28 January 2012, 11:19 PM

Sir nalilito po ako sa question no.6 module 3 ng ORGANIC FERTILIZER FOR SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTE. Which is ang question po ay ito “What is the right width of the plots for the leafy vegetables such as pechay and lettuce?” tpos po ang sagot ko ay 1.5 m tpos mali po.., eh ito po yung nbasa koh...

“Prepare the plots with the width of ONE meter at desired length for leafies such as pechay and lettuce and 2.5 meters at desired length for tomato and eggplant. Till the land either by hand hoe or small farm implement”

Then ang lumalabas po na tmang sagot ay 2.5m po..
with DA secretary
Re: question in organic1
by May Caryl Dela Torre - Saturday, 28 January 2012, 11:35 PM

ma'am wla naman po sa choices ang all of the above sa question no.8 module 2 of ORNANIC FERTILIZER FOR SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE.
kindly check po..
Marj
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Monday, 30 January 2012, 10:13 AM

Hello May!

We are currently checking your concern on Organic 1. Thank you for reporting this to us.
joserey y. alo
by JoseRey Alo - Tuesday, 31 January 2012, 01:38 PM

Hi May Caryl, that part has been updated. Thanks for your feedback. You need to clear your browser cache though to see the changes.
Picture of ruby tacastacas
Re: Asking for Help Regarding my e-learning topics
by ruby tacastacas - Wednesday, 18 April 2012, 04:32 PM

I enroll in e-learning just this month. I start to open my e-learning last April 16,2012. My course enrol is About Growing Bamboo. I am now in Module 3, Lesson I, Considerations for Site Selection which is the Five Major Factors to consider is being discussed. After this I proceed to the next topic but I could not open anymore the next topic. Due to this I beg your help so that I could open my next topic to read. . . Please I need you advise. Thanks and I'll wait. . . Ma. Ruby A. Tacastacas, AT, From LGU Guinsiliban Camiguin Province
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)