office
Online course on Pangasius (Cream Dory), now available!
by Yovina-Claire Pauig - Friday, 13 December 2013, 04:22 PM

Pangasius1Launched during the National Pangasius Summit in Sta. Cruz, Laguna last December 4, 2013, the “Taste the Creamiest Cream Dory: Online Course on the Culture and Utilization of Pangasius” is now open to all interested e-Learners.

Pangasius or cream dory is a riverine catfish that is gaining popularity because of its strong market demand, fast growth when cultured in a good environment, and only few countries dominate the production.  This course – Pangasius1 – tackles the ins-and-outs of the business from pond culture, tank culture, processing, and utilization, among others.

Pangasius1 is a 4-moduled-course brought to us by ATI Training Center in CALABARZON.
Picture of Raul S. Ajoc
Re: Online course on Pangasius (Cream Dory), now available!
by Raul S. Ajoc - Wednesday, 8 January 2014, 08:12 PM

I have a Pangasius Production project, i also experienced the management of fry to fingerlings. fingerlings to fattening, and have more than 100 pangasius considered as breeder. My problem is the breeding technology. I want to learn how to produce fry... can you help me?

Picture of Joeven C. Calasagsag
Re: Online course on Pangasius (Cream Dory), now available!
by Joeven C. Calasagsag - Thursday, 30 April 2015, 02:30 PM

Hi Sir Raul, 

If you are interested you can enroll our online course on "Taste the Creamiest Cream Dory: Pangasius Culture (PANGASIUS1)" Pls let us know so that we can provide you the enrollment key. Thank you!
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)