7 virtue of bushido
Inquiring for thesis Title :-/
by EMMANUEL V. LACUEVA - Wednesday, 2 April 2014, 08:59 AM

Hi everyone! Good day to all of you!  
First of all, i would like to apologize for my English grammar that i may be using and not that much accurate. My bad

I am a agriculture student at ISU - E and turning to 4th year student this coming semester S.Y. 2014.
I set my mind that when the semester come. i will conducting my thesis as soon as possible. 
But the problem is 
i have a hard time thinking and selecting crop and title to have my thesis proposal.

Rice and Corn are very common crops and I observe that the research were always the same when i am searching into our library. 
(foliar app.,emulsions,. organc vs. inorganic., varietal, weeding strategies, variety condition etc. etc. etc.)its not the same title that written but somehow its nearly enough. 

I am thinking something new that has not been or rarely conducted experiment/research.
Maybe Rice and Corn will do but the problems is the treatments and application. I am thinking something new..

So may i inquire to have an idea to everyone?  idea in Crop Science research or Crop Protection research that have an economic impact and may implement if so?
Only suggestion please and i will do the rest.

Hoping to your positive reply.
Thank You and God bless!

~eman. . .

Research Activity
Re: Inquiring for thesis Title :-/
by Jupite Mark U. Banayag - Sunday, 20 April 2014, 08:17 AM

just focus your study on your field of specialization.. 
Marj
Re: Inquiring for thesis Title :-/
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Monday, 21 April 2014, 10:09 AM

Hi Emmanuel!

May we recommend that you read on some of our materials posted here or posted at some of our web linkages.
This might give you an idea on your thesis.

Thank you.
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)