Picture of fe malugao
Re: Farmers should plant drought-tolerant rice varieties–PhilRice
by fe malugao - Friday, 4 September 2015, 04:57 PM

Thanks for this information.

Good day to you sir Joeven!

I think, you had any ideas on the availability of the seeds. NSIC Rc134 [Tubigan 4], can you give us more information of the smell of the variety, if it like a smell that we would likely to eat.  or it smell as a natural rice. Another is that, can you send us more information, of whom we can purchase the pioneer, certified and registered of this variety. and the price per sack/kilo.

I hope there is available seed near in my location.
this is my address. 7117- Antonino, Labason, Zamboanga del norte... the nearest city is Dipolog.

My name is FE MALUGAO, fe_milay@yahoo.com

I am interested to learn, and for a response about this matter.

Well then, thanks to you and Phil rice.  Thanks that e-learning was created, this was amazing.  I love to learn.  Hopefully that this program, be empowered more.

Good luck, and GOD bless..
More powers!

Truly yours, FE
Picture of Joeven C. Calasagsag
Re: Farmers should plant drought-tolerant rice varieties–PhilRice
by Joeven C. Calasagsag - Monday, 7 September 2015, 03:12 PM

Hi Ms. Fe, 

I asked PhilRice regarding your concern unfortunately NSIC Rc 134 is rarely grown nowadays according to them. To answer your question regarding eating qualify, it is "soft". Anyways, they are still checking with their Stations if there available NSIC Rc 134 seeds for sale. With this, you can order directly to Business Development Division of PhilRice at (044) 456-5387 or email Sir RJ Cruz at rb.cruz@philrice.gov.ph. 

By the way, thank you so much for your kind words about the eLearning program. 

Should you have further concerns pls. don't hesitate to contact us again. :)
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)